I'm neutral, but this redesign's a little disorienting.
Status updates? (though that could make up for the lack of journals I post)
How to Make a decent homestuck troll OC.THE DO'S AND DO NOT'S OF MAKING A HOMESTUCK TROLL OC.Animemarshmellow
1) THE NAME.
- Make it something we can pronounce. Not some stupid shit like Jukgth Ghtyfk.
- The first name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long.
- The last name HAS TO BE 6 LETTERS long as well.
- Your troll CANNOT have the last name of an actual canon troll.
- Nor can they be related at all.
2) TYPING QUIRKS.
- Make it something readable at least. Keep it simple.
- Don't use the ones that are over used. Like replacing S with $.
- Be creative.
3) BLOOD COLORS.
- Be realistic guys and stay with the program. Don't make them have some stupid rainbow blood or something. That screams Mary-sue.
- Your troll may be a mutant blood. It is rare but it happens. So it's okay, just don't make them flaunt it. They will be culled.
- Black and White are not colors, they are shades and tints. So therefor they cannot be blood COLORS. (This includes grey/gray)
- Lime is a canon color, but lime bloods have gone extinct.
- Your trolls blood cannot change colors.
So exactly who am I? I'm a sort of amateur hobby digital artist who is also into amateur hobby web development, amateur hobby bowling, amateur hobby otakuness, and well, you can sorta tell where this is going.|
I like to keep myself focused on at least knowing about the latest trends, though of course I get swept in them too. Homestuck? Yeah, Nepeta's cute. Ponies? Ehh, its not so bad . Minecraft? Quite fun. Terraria? Just as. DDR? Oh yes please. AC and Dishonored? Lemme throw that enemy off a ledge. Borderlands? I'll catch your ride.
Requests: Friends only
Commissions: NOW OPEN!
Oh, and I live in Saskatchewan, but I'm not native to it.